- We would like to take a moment to send some love to Edward Pierce (er...Blake) who has joined us in the blogosphere. That is fun. We miss you!
- Went to Sticky Fingerz Rock N Roll Chicken Shack for HH last night with some friends and it was very happy. Heard Stickyz may be buying the old Coconut Bay/Banana Joes (and many other failed restaurants/clubs) location on that corner in the Rivermarket to use as a live music venue. Maybe they can break the curse of that place. And redecorate.
- Have no fear, we made it home in time for Survivor! (I know you were worried!)
- This weekend Leslie and John are coming (well they are here I guess!) so we need to hang out.
- And Sunday, I run the dreaded marathon relay! Um, pretty sure I was a lot more prepared last time around! Our team (named ‘the Cramps’) is in danger!! And it is supposed to rain… which wouldn’t be bad IF IT WERE SUMMER! I like running in the rain, but cold rain sucks! (I apologize for the overuse of the exclamation points.) (!!)
Have a great weekend ya’ll!