Here is a list of the things I want to blog about:
- The New House (and how, one month later, I still can't seem to figure out where anything goes! And I want to PAINT IT ALL even though I said no painting for six months.)
- Nate's 1st Day of Kindergarten (!!!)
- My recent girly trip to Chicagoland
- Our 8 year wedding anniversary (WHICH IS TODAY!)
- Our upcoming trip to San Fran (sans children)
- Fall Soccer Coaching - it's happening.
- THE CHILDREN
Why yes, this is a photo of a laundry basket full of socks. It's currently in my living room and it makes me IRRATIONALLY happy. I (apparently) no longer have time to separate socks - just can't be bothered. So I started throwing them all in the same bin and, you guys, I have no idea why but I feel like this saves me HOURS of time. Hours.
And I know the whole thing is ridiculous but I love this GD sock bin and I'm never going back to separating them. Ever.
TAKE THAT, laundry gods.
Survival mode from moving and starting school is still in full effect. Can you tell? ;)
XO. MISS YOU GUYS.