In breaking news, the St. James basketball team (that karl and matt coach) won their game last night 51-31! They will be playing in the finals on Saturday. He said every single kid on the team scored points yesterday except for one! What wonderful coaches those kiddos have! The one who didn’t score apparently “shoots like a girl.” WHAT? CLICK HERE AND READ NOW! AND THAT is all I have to say about that! 580 out of 585.
In other news,
- Survivor night is happening once again this evening!
- Audra’s sister Alexis will be in town to hang out this weekend.
- Kirby Puckett died…. Of a stroke at age 45! I loved Kirby Puckett and thought he was the coolest baseball player ever…he was always so excited like a little kid when he played! Also slightly sad b/c I was reading about some “scandals” that were never proved (history of violence with his ex-wife and a sexual assault charge) that I had no idea about. May or may not be true. I like to believe not. Oh Kirby. I am glad you were already inducted in the Hall of Fame! Read more about Kirby's death here
- Karl is going to New York, Las Vegas, and Tennessee in the next two months for work. Three weeks. YUCK! slumber party anyone? or 'bunking party' as my arkansan friends might say! (Susan Mulhearn taught me that phrase!)
- The weather in LR RIGHT NOW IS FREAKING ME OUT! It’s crazy out there – wind and torrential down poor - and I am getting ready to leave for a lunch at St. Vincent’s on Workplace Ethics for one of our associations! GREAT!! Say a little prayer that Sally the Saturn gets me there and back. And my gas light is on. of course.
This post is random much like my morning!