My windows were frosty this morning and I had breathing puffs. BOO. HISS. I had to wear my blanket in the car. Just say NO to cold weather. (Though it has been ABSOLUTELY gorgeous here this week!)
Goals of this weekend:
- Get the Guest Room NEW sheets and comforter put on the bed (cute and on clearance from tar-jey)
- Run in the Big Dam Bridge 5K (http://www.bigdambridge.com/) on Saturday at 10:30. Attempt to NOT die trying to keep up with Karl. (his goal time: 28 minutes. Think I might do 28 and he might do a lot faster. Sigh. This is what I get for watching TV (good TV!!) while he goes out training! (Isn’t running MY thing? I suck at it now!)
- Find a fourth for the Tulsa ROUTE 66 Marathon Relay! (http://www.route66marathon.com/) So far we have Karl, My Self, Audra, and…. (matt price? You in?) November 19th.
- Take my dogs for a looooooong walk. They are so hyper with the weather change.
- Reorganize the guest bedroom and the office closets.
- I am sure there are many more and most have to do with CLEANING. BLAH.
Goals in THE NEAR FUTURE (like next week!)
- Lose a million pounds
- Get my hair cut and colored and my eyebrows waxed off (very exciting)
- Go to the dentist (blah)
- Buy a hutch to put the china from our wedding in (the same china that is mostly still in boxes and THAT is depressing! I am going to use it and SOON.)
- Paint my living room! Any helpers? I will make you fancy dinner on fancy china as a reward!
Goals of my LIFE:
- Start a business that makes me MILLIONS.
- Be on Survivor.
- Keep off the millions of pounds I lost in my NEAR FUTURE goal.
- Um… there are more but I will not share them with you. (Sorry!)
Um.. these lists are kind of depresso. (in a we-have-got-a-nice-little-Saturday-planned-kind-of-way. Home Depot. Bed Bath Beyond.)
Let’s do something EXCITING. Thoughts?