Mucho traveling. Mucho cleaning and laundry yesterday and some yummy Damgoode pies with Matt and Melissa and then some hanging out in the GORGEOUS weather on the front porch with Kristen and E-beth! So. Nice. out. Must run MILES AND MILES.
I will update with pictures from the NYC trip soon. In case you were wondering I am IN LOVE with the NYC. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. I would live there in a heart beat.
Careers I wanted while in NYC:
- A hot dog stand owner
- A dog walker in Central Park
- A Wall Street broker (on the 900th floor please!)
- A crack dealer
- A Broadway Musical STAR
- A Street Artist
- A Starbucks employee
- A writer (in a cyber café of course)
- A cab driver (HAHA just kidding!)
- A person that yells at other people to STAY IN LINE. (these people are everywhere!)
- A firewoman and/or police woman.
- A stroller mommy in the stroller mommy workout club (there were like 100 women with strollers in one big group workout in the Park. It was hilarious and wonderful)
- One of those models that gets in the pictures that are on the side of buildings! AAAAH! scrary thought. A 12 story picture of ME!
More details tonight! Get ready to feast your eyes on some pictures!