Things (Forewarning: HIGHLY self-absorbed nonsense post ahead!)
- We currently have a hole in our wall in our bedroom *between the bedroom and the bathroom* where we had to have someone come fix our bathroom (leaking pipe leaking water in our wall). It is kind of sad to walk into my lovely bedroom and see a GAPING hole.
- 92 degrees yesterday = happy girl!
- I have rediscovered my obsession with Naked Juice. (www.nakedjuice.com). Totally a meal. And quite delicious. No added sugar. 1 pound of fruit in each one! Different “families” of juices to target different things. Yum!
- I might have a new TV show. Discovery Atlas. (www.discoveryatlas.com). Very good. Basically about life in other countries – the premier was about China. I want to go to China. I don’t need another TV show! (And I am considering dropping the “unprecedented” 11th season of 7th Heaven because it is not that wonderful but somehow I am still HANGING ON!) Must. Curb. TV. Addiction.
- This week feels long. I hate to wish time away but I sure wish it was the weekend!
Hopefully someone blogs something more interesting than THIS today!