OHMMMMGEEEE, ya'll. I have so much stuff to blog about that I'm about to burst. I'm like a child. It's sad. I shouldn't be this excited about blogging. Seriously. This is why people make fun of me.
First, I MUST SHARE the results of the Run Like Robot Virtual 5K.
I learned a few things about hosting a virtual race:
1. It's super hot for a 5K mid-June. Pick cooler temperatures.
2. Um... making iron-on tshirts - not so successful. Will have someone, um, professional do the printing for us next time.
3. Planning to put up results in a fun, creative way the week of family vacation and Nate's birthday... not so smart!
4. Like Kate said, explaining a Virtual 5K to anyone outside internet land = BLANK STARES. (Occasionally accompanied by 'she's loco' looks.)
5. Some of us, without prompting, will actually pose like robots! These were my favorite photos of the bunch, I can't lie.
Without further ado, here are the results! I have to say it was quite the thrill sending out the shirts and getting everyone's pics and stories. We have lots of different tales and I hope you will enjoy looking at them all. There are a few more that will be added as I receive them.
Oh, yea, and you know it had to have it's own robot website!
Feeling like sending you all big, sweaty post-running virtual hugs and kisses. And taking us all out for beer and burgers. (Hmmm... a virtual meal?!? HAHAHA. TOO FAR, TOO FAR. I don't need to see pictures of anyone eating. Let's stick with the running.)